Icon Blue is currently seeking to fill the position of Account Coordinator.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage the client quotation process through order write up
- Manage assigned accounts
- Prepare product presentations and quotes for customers per company guidelines
- Secure order while taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Play an active role in idea development and research of products
- Build client base through referrals and account penetration
- Be responsive to the client’s needs and follow through on all aspects of the request, both written and verbal
- Establish good working relationships with vendors
- Make presentations to clients via email, phone, and in person as needed
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record daily client contacts and projects
- Attend in-office vendor meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Hours are 8am-5pm M-F.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- A proficient listener and communicator
- Computer literate with a high level of accuracy
- Detail oriented
- Handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school or equivalent
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
To all recruitment agencies: Principals only. Icon Blue does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
Based In Los Angeles, CA
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life, LTD, & AD&D Benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Entertainment Discount Program
- Credit Union Membership
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.
Icon Blue, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.