The Account Executive will be responsible for acquisition of new business, while maintaining and growing existing relationships. Will be proactive in planning of new business opportunities, negotiating price with vendors, and representing the company at networking and trade events. Will assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for clients, including product research, pricing, proposal writing and client presentations. Specific goals related to this role are outlined in the Scorecard.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify and pursue new client relationships
- Manage assigned accounts
- Earn a minimum of 6 True Blues in a year
- Actively seek to increase the services/products offered to your portfolio (both existing and new clients) and increase the income generated in conjunction with the cross-sell and up-sell process
- Play an active role in idea development and research of products
- Ensure profit margin is within company guidelines
- Be responsive to the client’s needs and follow through on all aspects of the request, both written and verbal
- Act as lead on preparing written proposal in response to client request, and coordinate all information from coworkers
- Make presentations to clients via email, phone, and in person as needed
- Utilize CRM system and support team to maximize growth
- Attend in-office vendor meetings
- Required to attend trade shows and local networking events
- Meet goals as outlined in Scorecard
- Perform other duties as assigned
Hours are 8am-5pm M-F.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- A proficient listener and communicator
- Computer literate with a high level of accuracy
- Detail oriented
- Handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Four year degree or demonstrated work experience
- Marketing education
- Some sales experience
To all recruitment agencies: Principals only. Icon Blue does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
Based In Los Angeles, CA
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life, LTD, & AD&D Benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Entertainment Discount Program
- Credit Union Membership
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.
Icon Blue, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.