It’s all in the details! The Order Processor enters the order and coordinates between the factory and the client to get approvals, oversee timely production, and ensure delivery of goods to the client. Ideal candidate will solve order problems and provide exceptional service to our clients. Must be detail oriented to be successful in this job. Prior customer service experience required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review order for accuracy and enter to software program
- Prepare order confirmation/acknowledgment for client signature
- Prepare order proof for client approval
- Follow order through to delivery (status, ship date, tracking, delivery)
- Interface with internal personnel as needed
- Resolve customer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner
- Interface with vendors, factories, and shipping companies as needed
- Draft client memos as needed
- Attend promotional activities including trade shows and vendor meetings as requested
- Process sample order returns and assist with shipping as needed
- Act as back up for main phone line as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Hours are 8am-5pm M-F.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Industry Math Aptitude
- Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Four year degree preferred
- 3 years industry experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience required
To all recruitment agencies: Principals only. Icon Blue does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
Based In Los Angeles, CA
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life, LTD, & AD&D Benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Entertainment Discount Program
- Credit Union Membership
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.
Icon Blue, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.